For those attending workshops/seminars here at Hawks Hunt Farm, these are the nearby options.
- Herkimer Motel - Herkimer Motel in Herkimer (about 25 minutes away) Everyone's favorite - nice folks! Our recommended hotel in the area
- Crystal Grove Diamond Mine & Campground - (5 minutes away) Nice folks, very close but a bit pricey for the services offered
- Microtel Inn & Suites - Johnstown NY about 30 minutes away New, and we've had nice reports from those who stayed there
- Holiday Inn - Johnstown about 30 minutes away Everyone who has stayed there as been happy
- Royal Mountain Campsite - 15 minutes away. Good options, better prices but they have left two of our guests literally out in the cold at midnight despite triple checked reservations, so book with caution
- The Knights Inn in Little Falls - accepts dogs, 15 minutes away. Across the street from railroad! Not great for light sleepers.
- Rodeway Inn - Palatine (20 min away), accepts dogs CALL them for the best rates. Older, expensive, not everyone'scup of tea.
You can find B&Bs in the area by searching for the St. Johnsville area; most do not accept dogs (but you can ask!), very nice if you want a bit of luxury. Some are better priced than the local hotels! Two do stand out: Please be sure and tell them that you are attending a Suzanne Clothier seminar at Hawks Hunt Farm for best pricing.
Hazelnut Farm B&B - Ft. Plain NY (20 min drive) Great reports from those who have stayed
Heritage Meadows Farm B&B - St. Johnsville NY (10-15 min drive) Everyone who has stayed has been happy!
AIRPORTS Those flying in should fly into Albany International (about 1.25 hours away) or Syracuse International (about 1.45 hours away).